03 CAF Minutes
Wednesday 26 February 2014, Cross Art Projects
– March event/symposium/workshop: Feminist Pedagogies: Teaching to Transgress
– October event CURATING FEMINISMS
Feminist Pedagogies: Teaching to Transgress
– Pull Wiki -thon from Fem Ped and make a separate event later in semester
– CAF course assessment task: DAAO and Wiki
– air fares covered by CAF
– Jane Polk to be interlocutor for Helen Grace
Audience for Feminist Pedagogies event:
- COFA, USYD, SCA, NAS, high school head teachers,
– Promo to go out end of week 28 Feb
– Who to do?
– bookings through SCA
– Jane to email Laura Castagnini video works about from BACKFLIP screening through the day, fly her up to do intro?
– add an interlocutor for Karaoke Queens part of presentation workshop: Jeff Khan?? to address methodology of session and its proposition. JANE to contact Margaret about this possibility / potential (or not)
– Mark Shorter to perform as ‘cardigan’ wearing fuddy-duddy academic?
– Jack to moderate Karaoke Queens
– Swap running order of sessions: Karaoke queens to go last,
– Jane to contact Helen Grace, Jack to introduce next week?
– JANE karaoke machine hire, Jane to investigate costs, also borrowing mics from AV store, PA system
– JANE to send through image for mailout to be finalised by end of week
- Natalie suggested 2 day structure, FRI at USYD and Sat at AGNSW
- Jo outlined discussions with Natalie and AGNSW
- USYD to hold more hands on stuff, formal stuff at AGNSW
- March International Women’s Year anniversary exhibitions
- Shows to run 6 months either side on March
- Future Feminist Archives: associated with an archive in a venue
- Possibility of ending with an ACTUAL archive from all the research and various archives, places, spaces
- Galleries are interested, various NSW spaces have expressed interest in taking part
- May 2015 Conference Museums and Galleries in Sydney
- Jasmine to contact Art on the Move in WA
- Bronia spoke about SA